The Resource Tulsa : Smash-up, the story of a woman!
- Tulsa : Smash-up, the story of a woman!
- Title remainder
- Smash-up, the story of a woman!
- Title variation
- Smash-up, the story of a woman! & Tulsa
- ACME DVD works
- Hayward, Susan, 1917-1975
- Heisler, Stuart, 1896-1979
- Cavett, Frank
- Wormser, Richard, 1908-1977
- Universal Pictures Company
- Albert, Eddie
- Eagle-Lion Films, Inc
- Hunt, Marsha, 1917-
- Bowman, Lee
- Begley, Ed, 1901-1970
- Wanger, Walter, 1894-1968
- Parker, Dorothy, 1893-1967
- Armendáriz, Pedro, 1912-1963
- Wills, Chill, 1902-1978
- Preston, Robert, 1918-1987
- Tulsa: The story behind the Oklahoma city's emergence as an oil producing powerhouse. Cherokee Lansing is the ambitious daughter of an Oklahoma cattleman who fights to preserve tradition and stave off the interests of encroaching oil barons. Smash-up: A night-club singer is beset by emotional problems that drive her to refuge and escape in alcohol
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Tulsa: Eagle-Lion Films, Inc. ; director, Stuart Heisler ; producer, Walter Wanger ; screenplay, Curtis Kenyon and Frank S. Nugent ; story, Richard Wormser ; music, Frank Skinner ; directory of photography, Winton Hoch ; film editor, Terrell Morse. Smash-up: Universal Pictures Company ; director, Stuart Heisler ; writer, John Howard Lawson ; story, Dorothy Parker, Frank Cavett ; director of photography, Stanley Cortez ; editor, Milton Carruth ; music, Frank Skinner
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Tulsa: Susan Hayward, Robert Preston, Pedro Armendariz, Chill Wills, Ed Begley. Smash-up: Susan Hayward, Eddie Albert, Lee Bowman, Marsha Hunt
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Tulsa : Smash-up, the story of a woman!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Tulsa : Smash-up, the story of a woman!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://middle-georgia.library.link/resource/k4zLP-DDrCQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://middle-georgia.library.link/resource/k4zLP-DDrCQ/">Tulsa : Smash-up, the story of a woman!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://middle-georgia.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://middle-georgia.library.link/">Middle Georgia Regional Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Middle Georgia Regional Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...